Be more comfortable with your smiles
Implants treatment is a permanent and stable solution for a patient’s missing teeth problems. Implants can replace one, several, or all of your teeth at once.This is a dental procedure involving a metal fixture being fixed into the patient’s jawbone, which then acts as an anchor for a new tooth replacement.
This type of cosmetic dental surgery is an involved process and it is recommended that interested patients speak with a dental implant expert prior to making a final decision to get dental implants.
Benefits of dental implants
A dental implant gives you the benefit of having a brand new tooth that looks and feels natural. Knowing you have implants made by a professional implant dentist will certainly give you confidence and comfort in your smiles.
- Implants last longer than dental bridges or dentures
- Implants can prevent bone loss which usually happens due to missing teeth
- Implants don’t provide wear and tear to surrounding teeth
- Implants look the most natural of replacement teeth options
- Implants let you eat hard foods without any problems
Knowing if implants is the right treatment for you
Unlike teeth whitening, getting dental implants isn’t the same for all patients. It is not a one size fits all procedure that’s why you need to spend some time with your dentist assessing whether or not you are a suitable candidate for the procedure.